Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Comic in the Works!

I wrote the first 4 pages of a collaborative comic that was hopefully going to be at SPACE this year. If you happened to be at SPACE this year, you'll notice that I wasn't. But no worries! Because now my friend V over at Time Enough for Lunch is illustrating for me, and it's going well. And it also turns out I wrote more like 10 pages. Anyway, watch for more updates here on how that is going, and if you haven't read Infinity Machine yet, it's at MSU library, or you can still buy a copy, until my limited run sells out. By for now, kids!

Addendum: if you browse V's archive, you will see that she has also re-illustrated Inkwell and Smokestack and Sickle Find Another Reason to Tri p on Peyote from Infinity Machine. That is because V is awesome and I can't draw. That is all.

1 comment:

  1. It's because YOU ARE AWESOME. Also I'm bluelining the first page of Nat and Nil. Also the perspective is making my head hurt but it's going to be SOOO WORTH IT.

    ReplyDelete